Discover the advantages of the SpectraVET Pro2 laser we provide to patients at Anderson Moores Veterinary Specialists.
Laser therapy is a painless, non-invasive and very safe treatment that uses controlled amounts of laser light to modulate natural biological processes to produce beneficial clinical effects, such as:
- Relieving pain
- Resolving chronic and acute inflammation
- Reducing edema
- Healing and regenerating neural tissues
- Promoting wound healing and tissue repair
- Modulating immune response
The advantages of the Class 4 probe for the SpectraVET Laser is the ability to use the modality in contact with the patient’s skin. This method means we are not heating the superficial tissues and losing energy through reflection. The contact with pressure method of applying Laser therapy reduces superficial absorption, scattering and remittance of the energy provided by the laser thereby increasing the effective depth of penetration. This method of application is stationary allowing accurate control of the dose and precision targeting of the pathology being treated. Laser therapy provides the best outcomes as part of a comprehensive rehabilitation and care plan tailored for each individual patient by a qualified Veterinary Physiotherapist.
If you feel your client would benefit from physiotherapy treatment, please fill in a referral form or email email@example.com for advice.
Laser Treatment Sessions
£45 inclusive of VAT
- 30 minute Laser treatment session
- Led by a specialist Veterinary Physiotherapist
- Ongoing care, support and advice
- Frequency: Three times in the first week, twice in the second week Once every week thereafter, gradually extending intervals as appropriate (case dependent)
£400 inclusive of VAT
- 10 Laser Treatment Sessions
- SAVING £50!