Anderson Moores Veterinary Specialists is a leading centre for Soft Tissue Surgery. The service is run by Davina Anderson and Alison Moores. Davina and Alison are both RCVS and European Specialists in Small Animal Surgery. They have international reputations, being well known in the specialist surgery community, both in the UK and abroad. They are happy to accept referrals across the whole range of soft tissue procedures, including:
- Thoracic surgery for lung lobectomy, PDA, vascular ring anomalies, chylothorax, etc
- ENT surgery (laryngeal tie-back, brachycephalic airway syndrome, tracheal collapse, total ear canal ablation, nasal tumour investigations, sinonasal aspergillosis, etc)
- Intraluminal stenting for tracheal collapse
- GI surgery, gastropexy (including laparoscopically-assisted gastropexy)
- Hepatobiliary surgery
- Portosystemic shunt surgery
- Oncologic staging, surgery and wound reconstruction
- Traumatic wound management and reconstruction
- Urinary incontinence work-ups and treatment: ectopic ureter surgery, colposuspension, endoscopic collagen injections for SMI
- Key-hole surgery (laparoscopy) including fixed-price discounted laparoscopic ovariectomy (neutering)
Many cases benefit from a multidisciplinary team approach. At Anderson Moores you can relax confident in the knowledge that all patients have access to Specialist Imagers and Medics as well as Specialist Surgeons.
And it's not all about the vets. Soft Tissue patients can require intensive nursing and our nurses are amongst the best and there's lots of them. Our nursing team is possibly the largest in the South. They are on site 24 hours/day and are all fully qualified and registered with the RCVS. Many have advanced qualifications in veterinary nursing.
We are able to offer a discounted fixed price fee for key-hole neutering of bitches. Check out the laparoscopy link on the left.